Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Alas, I have moved again

Ok, so...it has been a long time since I bothered to entertain the 1 or 1.5 people who actually look at this stupid thing on occasion. Well, I am in a good mood today...or a lazy one. I could be folding laundry but I am writing on here instead. I have moved AGAIN. I came to find out if life really does end in Drayton Valley. I hope not but that is still yet to be determined. Am I to old to be moving home and living with my folks again? Yes, there is no other way to answer that without a lot of painful justification on my part. That being, "But, I need to make money for school, and I can make a lot in Drayton and I can live for free and I need to make money for school...did I mention I am going to school and not just a lazy welf?" Ok, so that may be a little extreme but what can I say, that is my excuse. Anyway, I intend to spend the next 5 months killing trees and causing general mayhem in the forest with my new toy that I am getting paid nicely to run. I have even started to see positives in being here...that being that I don't want to be here for more than just work and sleep so driving into edmonton to see the most freakin amazing girl in the world is very much justified. Did I mention that I had a most freakin amazing girl in the world? Cause I do. Just for the record. This is a fairly new thing for me...well new as far as the last few years go...I have no complaints about the single life but this is just slightly (and by that I mean A LOT) better. It helps that she is smart and pretty and doesn't let me get away with crap. Anywho, I am happy and that is all you all need to know. I don't even know who you all are...weird....gotta love this "world wide web" they keep telling me about...some say you can throw mostly personal thoughts up on places that anyone in the world can read. Sounds crazy but I think it is possible...I mean did you know they had phones WITHOUT cords? Seriously...technology...WOW. Ok, enough...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Kurt,
Well I found you through the world-wide web.... take care of that freakin awesome girl! You'll hear from me if you don't! Anyway can't wait to meet you.

Kendra said...

SO who's this chic you are talking about, and why haven't you told me about her, huh?! I think we need to have words!