Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's in the Van Day 2 (Morning)


Well, day 2 of my quest turned out to be quite the adventure so far. I guess I will break the news early this time...I didn't win....Again. Does this mean that I will quit? Does this mean that I will throw in the towel? No sir, not this cat. I mean c'mon, what else am I gonna do this week that is this productive. I am gonna post my pics from the contest today so I can get to the good and entertaining stuff that happened.
I guess will start with the not winning ticket...again.

Then on to the van...pretty location today...


Now. the winner today picked the envelope and not the van...and good thing cause there was a puzzle in the van...I think I would want to keep the rabbit though.
And what did the lucky fellow (obviously NOT me) win? $850 COLD HARD CASH...
Making him quite the happy fellow. (Again, notice how this isn't me!)

Ok, now before I realized that my winning was not happening this morning, even before I got through my lovely Timmys coffee, the event of the day so far happened right in front of me. I was just standing there on the corner of 104st and 109 ave when this '86 or so Dodge Caravan slams into the back of a REALLY nice Jag. Heck of a crash let me tell you. Well, everyone involved seemed fine with the exception of the van and the Jag. Here's my pics of the events that shaped my morning...

Notice that the rear end of the Jag has a nice downward angle now...


Notice the high class plastic and duct tape rear window the van was already showing off before the accident even happened...maybe this lady should stick with the bus.
Edmonton's Finest doing their thing

Well, there you have it. Another day, another not win by me. The van will be at Rexall tonight and so will I. More good things to come.

3 comments:

Brian and Louise said...

So I talked to my people and you will win tomorrow. Congrats

Kendra said...

where did the rest of the days go?

Kendra said...

where did the rest of the days go?