Monday, November 29, 2004

Of Gypsies and Kings

It would seem to me that the biggest thing I have learned about myself in my life is that I am a nomad. I don't know if this was me in a past life or if somewhere in my heritage, my family couldn't sit still for to long. Either way, it is my fate. I have been residing in the same place for over a year now and it is way past time for change. So I am moving...to New Nowhere. Now that is a step in the right direction. Ok, maybe not the right direction but a step none the less. This may be enough of a change to quell my gypsy spirit for another short while. The same job for 5 months? Holy crap...you would think that would make me happy but I have also learned that my brain doens't work the way the rest of the world thinks. I feel like I am wasting my time. Well not wasting it but not being as productive with it as I could be. Selfish ambition maybe, I don't know, but isn't it just as selfish to sit and rot at one job, in one place for no other reason than monitary gain? Now I am finsihing this much later in the week and after a good discusion with Matty (more me talking than us discussing, I will admit). I think I am at this job to try and teach myself somthing about responsibility. I have kind of commited myself to it until I pay off the loans that got me the education to get me it...I won't quit until I break even...We'll see how that goes. Anyway, I have used my brain up for the day. Peas

1 comment:

Sgt. Gravo John said...

I would love to man...I would love to.